November 26, 2008

Where has the time gone??? 6 months

Wow, things are getting crazy! Two 6 month old babies and a 4 yr old (who thinks she's 14) there's never a dull moment! The twin's personalities are more apparent everyday. Sutton is going to be 150% boy. He's loud, high maintenance and super busy. Emy is quiet, laid back and content doing anything. Complete polar opposites.

Oh yeah, my new profession is a circus clown (that's what I feel like at least). It has to be constant entertainment here. From the bouncy seat, to the bumbo, to the exersaucer and then to the swing for a cat nap! At least I don't have to wear the silly costume, right? :) ha ha

6 month stats:

Sutton: 17lbs 25.5"
Emy: 15lbs 25"



We had pictures done with Abby.


She's amazing!! :)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I love the Christmas card. I want to see more of the Christmas pics you had done!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!

All about me!

My photo
Stay at home Mommy! Married to my college sweetheart Brent. Together we have three precious children!

My fabulous friends!!