January 23, 2009

8 months and going crazy...Sutton is crawling!!!

This is for our Uncle Brian- he loves TCU!!
He got us these cute tshirts!
(But we're still cheering for our Red Raiders! Shhh! )

Watch out now...Sutton is crawling!!!!! He is into EVERYTHING! I need a fully enclosed cage. ha ha! Emy is still so laid back and the sweetest thing ever. They have polar opposite personalities for sure!


We started a twins playgroup this month and now go every week with our new friends. It's more like "Mommy playgroup!"
Emmers and monkey in the tub!!!

8 month stats:
Emy: 18lbs
Sutton: 19.9 lbs

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I just want to squeeze those chubby little cheeks!!!!! The get cuter by the day :)

Mommy of Multiples said...

Hey there..I'm freinds with Hollie and I ran into your site through her. Your kids are super duper uper cute!! What a precious family!

All about me!

My photo
Stay at home Mommy! Married to my college sweetheart Brent. Together we have three precious children!

My fabulous friends!!