At 21 weeks we found out we were having a boy & a girl! YEA!! The best of both worlds. Now time to decide on a name.
I am so lucky to have such wonderful pregnancies. I've never been sick a single day. What a blessing... I absolutely loved every minute! :)
WOW...look how huge I am! 8 months preggo. A few days before my last Dr appt my blood pressure went up. I was put on bed rest for a week. I went in for my last appt and it was still up..urgh! She said "We're going to have these babies today!" I nearly flipped out! WHAT? Brent and I were in seperate cars, I didn't have any of my stuff! I was planning on the 27th NOT the 21st! I flew down stairs to labor & delivery where they started all the IV's and the epidural. Brent flew home to get our bags. All of my family and a few friends rushed to get there to see me & be there when the babies arrived. I was ready for surgery by the time he got back. Wow...what a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment