After a much needed trip to Costa Rica last July I decided maybe we should have just 1 more baby. (Even though I had said "hell no" to the thought for 3 yrs now) I don't want Corley to be an only child, right? It took a little thought and convincing us that it was the right time and that this is what we really wanted. We were ready to try!
Well seeing as though I must be super fertile it only took 1 month to get pregnant! I was SO excited! I found out when I was 2-3 weeks along. I made my first Dr's appt for Nov 15th. At that point I would be 9 weeks or so and we could do a sono! Yea!
Nov 15th finally arrives. We absolutely love my ob/gyn so we talked forever about what we've been doing-kids, work, life, etc! So we finally get down to sono time. Brent is playing on his blackberry (just like a man-not paying attention) Dr Speight says "Theres your baby...OH WOW!" I'm thinking "OH MY WHAT???" She says "Well let's just make sure there's not a third." WHAT??? I'm in complete shock- I nearly fell off the table and Brent nearly dropped his phone.
This is our 1st view of our twins...WOW!! (Sutton on the right, Emy on the left) Aren't they so cute! After weeks of shock- we couldn't be more excited! Due date was May 27th (37 weeks).

No comments:
Post a Comment