March 11, 2009

Getting cuter everyday (9 months)

Holy moly where is the time going- 9 1/2 months now? Sutton is obviously crawling has a little tooth coming in (teething sucks) & Emy is about to crawl too. We are busier than ever at the Lasater house-but loving every minute!!!
Sutton: 20lbs
Emy: 19lbs
Will update when we go to our 9 month checkup soon.
Peekaboo! There's nowhere I can't get now! Watch out!
Who needs twin baby dolls when you have your own, right? Plus it's much more fun when they screaming!

Woohoo...I have enough hair for cute bows like my CoCo too!


"Don't you hang out under your coffee table too?"

Emy and my precious Nanny! She loves seeing the kids!


1 comment:

Hayley said...

LOVE the new pictures!!!!! I need to get out there to see you guys before little Elly is here and sucks the life out of me :)

All about me!

My photo
Stay at home Mommy! Married to my college sweetheart Brent. Together we have three precious children!

My fabulous friends!!