March 23, 2009

New York with my girls!!

For my 30th I got to have a "girls trip" to New York! I can't imagine doing NY with anyone else! We had the best time just being together.... No kids, no hubbies- just us! We loved every second we were there! We froze our hinnies off though but we were all troopers!

Welcome to the New York Hilton!
Our limo ride to the hotel.


NYC from the plane.



I LOVED Times Square!

Ground Zero- under HUGE construction. Go to http://www.wtcprogress.com/ to check it out.
Views from the Empire State building.


Subway ride home. We were so confused as to which train to take...Q, N, R??? What?
Empire State building with my girls!

Freezing our tata's off. We were bundled up at all times!!
Central Park skating rink. I want to live there, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Times Square-our last night.

Bye (for now) New York!!! We're all going back one day!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Looks like a blast!! You guys did it right...limo and all :)

All about me!

My photo
Stay at home Mommy! Married to my college sweetheart Brent. Together we have three precious children!

My fabulous friends!!