March 23, 2009

Oh my-we're both crawling!! (10 months)

Oh me oh my!!! They're both crawling!! Between trying to eat the dog food, falling and bashing our heads and teething, it's been pretty wild around our house! Oh and let us not forget about the drama momma!! I think Emy is going to walk before Sutton-I just thought our house was baby proof. We're having to tack stuff down like never before. Sutton is 350% boy!!!
Weight updates to come next week.(we have our check up on Monday)

Sweet and passive Emy!!
I can't believe she'll be 5 soon!

Easter egg hunt at the park....always time for a pose!


Too bright to look at the camera and the twins couldn't figure out what in the world this furry thing was!



Deep thoughts by Sutton Lasater.....

My little monkey.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I LOVE the mohawk :)

All about me!

My photo
Stay at home Mommy! Married to my college sweetheart Brent. Together we have three precious children!

My fabulous friends!!